Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweaty Noah

So Elizabeth & Stephen threw a Halloween party (great party by the way) but invited everyone over "early" so that we could see Noah in his costume. I swear that kid gets cuter every day. Michelle and I have yet another tough act to follow.

Anyway the picture I attached is Noah post-costumously because the dern thing was makin' him sweat so bad. I would have preferred a video of him sliding down the basement stairs in his costume (don't worry, feet first; all that padding kept him from getting hurt, but without the padding he wouldn't have slid....) Or at least a picture of him as the purple monster thingy, but this is what I have. Besides, maybe one of yous guys can put up a Halloween party picture or 3.

David McGinnis
-----------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: