Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ed Cash is one of my musical heroes and he replied to an e-mail

That’s awesome!

 

From: Ed Cash [mailto:ed@edcash.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:18 AM
To: McGinnis, David R.
Subject: Re: i've waited TOO long, you have to hook me up!

 

David - thanks for the email!

 

Wow - that's going back a ways in my memory :)

 

I still want to record one of these days ....


Peace

 

ed

 

 

 

 

 




 

On Apr 19, 2011, at 3:08 PM, McGinnis, David R. wrote:



Ed,

   It’s been so many years since I’ve heard you sing.

I asked you years ago for your song “Miserable” to be recorded, but you’ve been so busy.

Do you have a boot-leg copy? I want to hear it!

 

“I’m doin’ Alright, I’m doin’ just fine, why can’t you just let me be?”

“My life is mine now, and I know just how…” sumthin sumthin sumthin else

“I’m miserable”

 

Remember?!

 

Many loves (but not in a gay way),

David McGinnis

 

P.S. when I worked at Frontier Ranch with Derek Webb 12 years ago he said you were even better at producing than you were at singing.

Even if that’s true, I miss your singing.

 

 

 

No comments: